- September 25, 2016 News! ICESS 2016 conference program is available now.
- September 7, 2016 News! Welcome Prof. Niranjan Sahoo, Jamilah Yusof, Lecturer Mei Chin Boo and Assoc. Prof. Hock Eam Lim to joine ICESS 2016 technical committee.
- July 29, 2016 News! Welcome Anabelie Valdez, Dorit Alt, Ronald Sterkenburg, Lourdes D. Sabile, Pedro Isaias, Gokcen Ciftcioglu, Sing Ong Yu, Margaret Emily, Man Huang and Dennis Francis to join ICESS 2016 technical committee.
- July 16, 2016 News! ICESS 2016 submission deadline has been extended to August 15, 2016.
- June 16, 2016 News! ICESS 2016 submission deadline has been extended to July 15, 2016.
|Submission Deadline||Before August15, 2016|
|Acceptance Notification||on August 31, 2016|
|Registration Deadline||Before September 15, 2016|
|Conference Date||October 9-11, 2016|
Welcome to ICESS 2016 | Download the CFP.pdf
2016 3rd International Conference on Education and Social Sciences (ICESS 2016) is the main annual research conference aimed at presenting current research being carried out. The ICESS has been held in Milan, Hong Kong successfully by IEDRC. ICESS 2016 will be held in Bangkok, Thailand during October 9-11, 2016 by IEDRC. ICESS 2016 aims to bring together researchers, scientists, engineers, and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of Education and Social Sciences, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Education and Social Sciences and related areas.
The best oral presentation will be selected from each session, and the certificate will be awarded right after the session.
International Journal of Information and Education Technology (IJIET)
Journal of Culture and History (IJCH)
Prof. Robert J. Taormina, Psychology Department, University of Macau, Macau
|Dr. Kittisak Jermsittiparsert, Rangsit University, Thailand||Dr. Hwangji Lu, Ashford University, USA||Dr. Onusa Suwanpratest, Naresuan University, Thailand||Prof. Xabier Basogain, University of the Basque Country - Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea, Spain||Dr. Ratanachote Thienmongkol, Mahasarakham University, Thailand||
Yuchun Zhou, Ohio University, USA
|Dr. Kai-Li Wang, National Taiwan Sport University, Taiwan||Prof. Chen, Wan-Chen, National Chengchi University, Taiwan||Dr. Yun-Ci Ye, National Taiwan Sport University, Taiwan||Prof. Yin-Che Chen, National Hsinchu University of Education, Taiwan||Prof. Halil Ibrahim Gurcan, Anadolu University, TURKEY||Dr. Anabelie Valdez||Dr. Dorit Alt|
|Dr. Lourdes D. Sabile||Gokcen Ciftcioglu||Prof. Dennis Francis|